Frame Jig Neck Centering Cones (pair) - 1018 Cold Rolled Steel
- Used to align the neck of your motorcycle frame in your frame jig.
- Completes the neck fixture.
- Smooth bored to .760" to slide on a 3/4" shaft or 3/4" threaded rod.
- 2" O.D.
- 1018 cold rolled steel - raw finish
- CNC manufactured to precise tolerances.
- Sold as a set
- Made in the USA
Customer Reviews 4 item(s)
- Great quality and shipped quickly :)
Great quality and shipped quickly :)
- A must have to center your steering neck on the angled fixture.
Centered my steering neck on the jig precisely and securely. Excellent machining work and great pricing.
- shipped fast, high quality
shipped fast, high quality
- Good Price
This was a great deal for me being in Alaska! Good product for a good price!