iGaging AngleCube - Digital Angle Gauge - 3rd Generation
Digital angle finders/cubes are very helpful in leveling your frame jig base and uprights as well as determining the angle of each tube of the frame. They're an essential tool for building and modifying motorcycle frames and have many uses around the shop.
The 3rd generation Angle Cube is smaller, lighter, and calculates faster. It also has a rechargeable battery that charges via the included USB cable.
iGaging AngleCube - Digital angle gauge product specifications
- 3-Side Rare-Earth Magnets, 4-Side Measuring
- 3-in-1. Digital Level + Bevel Gauge + Tilt Gauge.
- IP54 Dust and Moisture Protection
- Military grade anodized alloy body (2.13” x 2.13” x .91”)
- Micro USB charging port (cable included)
- Large clear LCD display, reversible reading
- Precision Digital Level Sensor
- Designed and Engineered in California
- Measuring: 4 X 90° - Repeatability: 0.1°
- Resolution: 0.05° - Accuracy: ± 0.2°
- Rechargeable battery installed
- Auto Shut Off
- Weight: 2.7oz
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Very helpful
Extremely accurate and a great price. A must have for dialing in steering neck angles.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Basic Frame Jig Kit (Motorcycle Frame Welding Jig / Fixture)
Frame Jig Neck Fixture$114.95
Universal Hardtail Kit - 1" DOM Tubing
Full Frame Jig Kit (Motorcycle Frame Welding Jig / Fixture)
Universal Hardtail Kit - 1‑1/8" DOM Tubing