Frame Jig Head Tube Centering Cones (pair) - 1018 Cold Rolled Steel
- Used to align the head tube of your bicycle frame in your frame jig.
- Completes the neck fixture.
- Smooth bored to .760" for 3/4" threaded rod or shaft.
- 2" O.D.
- Zinc plated 1018 cold rolled steel.
- CNC manufactured to precise tolerances.
- Sold as a set
- Made in the USA
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Bicycle headtube cones
I received my headtube cones one day after they were shipped. They are absolutely gorgeous. The finish is shiny and smooth. If I didn't already have a frame jig, I think their jig is a real bargain. It has the best access to welding the joints than any jig on the market.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)