Bicycle Frame Jig/Fixture Bottom Bracket Centering Cones:
- Used to align the bottom bracket shell of your bicycle frame in your frame jig.
- Zinc plated 1018 cold rolled steel.
- CNC manufactured to precise tolerances.
- Smooth bored to .760" for 3/4" threaded rod or shaft.
- 2.45" large O.D.
- 1.125" small O.D.
- Flatter taper than the head tube cones so they fully seat without contacting each other in large and narrow bottom brackets.
- Sold as a set.
MADE IN THE USA.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)